Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Nasik Lemak Stall Tragedy

I dunno whether its me or wat but i always encountered a weird situation whenever i go to a nasik lemak stall , and this morning wasn't an exception from the previous experiences i had.

So after washing my face and putting on some decent attire , i went downstairs to the ground floor. I walked towards where my car is located and I stopped for awhile contemplating on whether i shud take the car or just walk down the road. It didnt take me long to think that i needed this walk considering my lack of exercising , so using this seemingly perpetually idle leg , i proudly walked heading to where the nasik lemak stall is standing.

The morning sun seemed harmless at this hour , it doesn't burn my skin nor did it hurt my eyes. It was such a friendly sun i have to admit. Contamination also didnt seemed to be appearing at this particular moment of time. My body and mind were enjoying the joyful serenity of the morning breeze. I thought nothing could ruin this blissful morning , but i thought wrong. I shud have known better that this is too good to be true.

From afar my eyes could catch the solid figure of the stall . There was only a few meters away to reach my destination. I was really eager to see that the stall was not crowded as it usually is. I approached the stall and there she was , the makcik that owned that stall. She greeted me with warm and friendly smile. There i was , thinking again that nuthing could ruin my beautiful morning.

Makcik : Assalamualaikum
Saye : Waalaikummusalam , nasik lemak satu makcik.
Makcik : nie nak sambal tak?
Saya : haa..letak sambal lebeh sket..tanak kacang tau..pastu ayam ni ngna telur lebeh
Makcik : ok ok
Saya : kuih satu 40sen eh makcik..da mahal eh..
Makcik : biase la dik , ekonomi da merosot..
Saya : ye la tu kan..eh makcik kuih sardin ade tak?
Makcik : tinggal satu tu je dik..amek la..da ade gula2 sket melekat..terkene donat la tu
Saya : tape la makcik..saye mmg suke makan sardin ngna gula ni (sarcasm alert! but i didnt think she noticed tho). Nie sume brape makcik?
Makcik : (paused awhile while calculating the figures in her mind) Semua sekali 4ringit 3plosen

I handed the green 5 ringgit notes to her and she gave me back the remaining balance. I was about to leave the stall until

Makcik : Abe mane dik?
Saya : abe ape nie makcik?
Makcik : abe la..abang mane?
Saya : abang saye kat umah makcik..jage anak dia..demam
Makcik : tade la..maksud saya mana boifren
Saya : err..ntah
Makcik : eh..bukan slalu nampak naik motor ke petang?
Saya : err..saye tak pernah naik motor petang2 makcik..saya tadak motor pun..
Makcik : ehehhehe (nervous laugh) silap laaa makcik camtu
Saya : tape la makcik. saye balik dulu. assalamualaikum
Makcik : waalaikummusalam

Now not only I could understand Kelantanese dialect but i also happen to owned a motorcycle which i'd leisurely ride every evening with my boifren. Makcik nie mesti tak dapat bezakan minah rempit ngan minah yg da nak grad degree yg ada kereta yg cantik jelita yg pandai yg it illeterate. Aku rasa makcik tu kene buat lasik surgery.

So much for my perfect morning.

note to self : sila mandi dan groom yourself before going out coz presentation means everything, eventho u are cynically rotten inside.

15 comments:

lastangel2411 said...

hari takde klas = hari makan nasi lemak ke?

hahaha

cikudi said...

kalau ada class mane bole makan nasik lemak..clas kul 9 kan..hahaha

arghhh malasnye nak buat keje!

lastangel2411 said...

wuuuuu diena tgh buat keje!

cikudi said...

tau la die die nye da siapppp..tayah la berlagakkkk!!!

da la laptoop ade sticker2..eeee ape ntah

lastangel2411 said...

mane de siapppp~~ byk lagi weh..
haha malas je....ok mlm ni buat.

ariff said...

haha.
abe..
btw. i like ur stories of weird situations.

cikudi said...

hahah thank u. i like it too. but didnt enjoyed much being the character in it

queen bee said...

tulah mami dah cakap ..pagi2 kena sikat rambut..jangan pakai jeans koyak kat paha...sebenar nya mak cik tu PR aja..nak tarik pelanggan..tapi silap orang...

Unknown said...

hai awek,nak naik moto dengan abe?ahhah

cikudi said...

diam ah wan..sepak kang

MyKy said...

baling to the wall and sepak-sepak it

Anonymous said...

pic of u in 'decent attire' or gtfo.

cikudi said...

i prefer gtfo

Cakerawala Jingga said...

Klo ko x mandi myb muka ko sama cam minah rempit tu.

barb said...

owh..rugi arr mu tak gheti kkecek kelate ngan dio.hok pasni mu leh dapak muroh nasi lemak dio.

hoh,lapo pulok sebuk pase nasi lemok ngan aye nih.haaaaihhh!