Monday, December 15, 2008

The Thought of Something Else

If i had a chance , a chance to be something else , i'd gladly and willingly without any slightest hint of uncertainty in my conciousness to become a

REFRIGERATOR! (a solid well-built with 4 transparent fully automated doors [that comes together with a stylish remote control voice detection sensor] ,coated with pure could-be real gold all around it and complete with ice dispenser that would not only dispense ice but also anything my heart desire , namely ; cold hard questionable cash.)


why one might be questioning me

1. my body will be filled , even crowded with food , all sorts of it.Candies ,dozens of top qualities chocolates,uneaten left over Hawaiian pizza,winter melon canned drink,
stacks of colorful and soft marshmallows,ginger beer, almost expired but still edible mayonnaise,chickens who didnt survived the crucial first stage of developing their full form in a fragile cream shell,cookies from coldstorage and last but not the very least , kicap manis! The food would not only stays fresh and cool but it would also remain untouched because whoever dare to touch the handle of the freezer , which i guess is gonna be my nose , or my hand , would be electrocuted. Electrify until it will pour a rapid blatant dark shade rivulet of blood from every opening of your body. U dont touch me, caress me, take a pieces of me, shut me off and walk away just like that. Make sense huhh huhh huhh?

2. i dont have to worry about beauty problem. As far as m concern , people just have to clean me once a week. I dont have to waste my money on facial products , waxing , perfumes, and other hygiene related products to maintained myself. I'd be happy enough if my body is decorated with various shape and flamboyant colors of magnetic accessories. Heck i'd probably wont even bother if my outer appearance is an awful eye-sore as long as i am still fully functioning and my warranty is still valid withing the next 6 months.

3.Money.My head would be free , clear to the very last dust about money problem. I dont have to tighten my budget for my upcoming FYP.I dont have to pay my monthly outstanding bills, dont have to pay my condo's maintainance fees , gas to run my mobile, dont have to save for holidays. And most importantly, i dont have to ask my parents for money. I am an household appliance,why would i be needing money for?

4. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST! I DONT HAVE TO CRAMP AND SQUEEZE MY BRAIN FOR THIS STUPID FINAL YEAR PROJECT DOCUMENTATION AND SPECIAL RESEARCH INTEREST (thesis). NEVER HAVE I HEARD REFRIGERATORS ALL AROUND THE GLOBE DRAINED ALL OF THEIR ENERGY TO DO THIS KIND OF EXCRUCIATING PROJECT!!

5. ARGHHH TENSIONNYE AKUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is even worst than experiencing an euthanasia with a room congested with innumerable amount of ostracized leprosian class of 1998.


p/s : bare in mind that i would also consider being turn into a shaver , a speaker, a deep voice of a sturdy young Russian athlete , a mole on your neighbor left cheek , a portion of ur almost-darken-due-to-ciggarate-inhalation right lung, the 3rd row of your father bulu kaki , or any other thing that doesnt need to use the act of brain for thinking.

post/script to the very last bit of ur cracked lips : tingok! i rather spend one hour on blogging rather than on my assignment! WHY WHY WHY?? BECAUSE I CAN WRITE CRAP LIKE THIS!!!! LIKE THIS

and this

and thissss

and thisssssssssssss!!!!!!!

sheeeshh!

4 comments:

Amir Hamzah said...

thank god for your anti-assignment brain that people like me can get a good read on the net from your bloggo. :P haha!!

cikudi said...

U USED ME!

how dare u!

i tot u care.

hahhha

glad u like it.

Anonymous said...

i wonder what does an fcm student fyp would be...mesti interesting kan

cikudi said...

intersting gile kott!! datang ah nanti i nye final..hahha