Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Raging Inner Thoughts

WOI DM!

KO NAK APE SIAL DARI AKU NIE SEBENARNYE!

U SQUEEZE ME DRY UNTIL I DONT HAVE ANY JUICE LEFT!

THANK U VERY MUCH!

THANKS TO YOUR HIGH EXPECTATION NOW I HAVE ONE WHOLE COLONY OF PIMPLES ON BOTH OF MY CHEEKS.

NOT TO MENTION AN EYE LUGGAGE TO COMPLIMENT THE ALMOST DRIED UP EYES.

I would like to shower my over flowing gratitude to:

1. Apis - my knight in shining lubang hidung. thanks for the mapping.

2. Bk - my night light. thanks for temaning me the whole night. minus the teka-teki. plus the expected dialouge

3. Classmates - Anep , Nunut, Hanim, Ezul, Kak Ju and few others for sharing their work with me.

4. Myself - to be able to sustain this early stage.

p/s : ESOK PRESENTATION LA SIAL! AKU NAK MEREPEK APE? ARGHHHH JUAL BELON LAGI BAGOS!

No comments: