Monday, July 7, 2008

I'd rather..

Duduk tgh panas mase perhimpunan kat skolah. Coz i can still sleep behind my friend's flabby unburned fat. At least she can hide me from teachers or obnoxious pengawas view. Heck i can even use her tudung as a selimut.

BUT AT WORK!

I cant even take my 40 winks. Mengantuk tuhan je la yg tau. M like a pale living zombie in the daylight. Working and handling the pc without a soul.Staring at the monitor without blinking my eyes while my mind vaguely travel to the land of jellybeans. Straighten up my body like i was born not to slouch. Tapping my finger silently so that my boss wouldnt jeling at me.

OH GODD NGANTUKNYE AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

I've tried almost everything from thinking abt having a hardcore meaningless sex with my future imiginary bf to slapping the swollen buttock of under developed primate who likes to play dressup as a masculine tranny , BUT EVERYTHING COME TO NO AVAIL! Aku still ngantok like one particular politician.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ILLUSTRATOR AKU HANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FAIL ME YOU BITCHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SATU HARI KEJE TUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


FUHH!!! da ok daaa..nasib baik...arghhh shittt..my heart almost experience a dead mushroom!

ok la. balik. rumah. family guy. comfortor.bogel. tido. heaven in this reality hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spot this blog in your myspace and just check it out.
it is good but how come your illustrator hang while you still can blog?!? PC or mac? btw, i like your writting. anyway i would to introduce myself. i dont have blog. call me 'pete gonzalez(as in myspace)' and i'm a temporary retired DTP Artist/Administrator. trying to ease my mind with every nite 3-5 pint guiness draft in my hand. going back to hectic world soon. feel free to add me in myspace or facebook. email add- pixel_poetry@hotmail.com

cheers!