Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Filler tak penting

Dgr cite baru 2 hari pose aku da gemok.

I cant imagine how my figure will look like at the end of this month.

Note to self :
TEPUNG PELITA IS EVIL LIKE HEYL I TELL U!!!!!!!


Oh,yesternite , 10 minutes before i chaq woke me up, i had this really strange dream.
David bekham tgh mandi ngan victoria and anak sulung die tu. Deorang tgh sonok2 mandi dalam suming pool indoor deorang tu,pastu victoria menyelam,pastu die bukak baju,pastu chaq ketuk pintu

Chaq : dienaaaa..bangun sahorr laa!!!
Diena : godammittt!!!! *dalam hati*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r d sweetest gal that I ever seen.. ^_^

cikudi said...

wth..?

rage said...

lol

Anonymous said...

why u response like that ? (wth..?)
u r not friendly at all.. I dun think I said sumthing wrong..

U hav a sweet face but u dun hav a sweet personality/heart. Nw u looks ugly to me.

Nvm I dun wan to visit yr blog anymore. Thanks.

cikudi said...

tanak kawan sudah..name ko dolah..tinge ko sebelah..

Anonymous said...

go and fix ur grammar la wey! bukan looks ugly la bodo! hahahaha

cikudi said...

weh anjing sundal..do i look like i care? bukan mak ko bela bagi susu tetek kat aku pun..yg ko nak sebok pasal grammar aku asal? ko cekgu english utk budak peralihan ke?
sebok je..nie mesti loser

rage said...

lmao. don't mess up with losers seyh.. they drag ya down to their level and beat ya up with experience.