Saturday, February 20, 2010

Out of Nothingness.

It is Saturday morning , but it feels like its never been anymore Monday than before.
I slept pretty late last night , having our routine late night phone call before sleep and for some weird cosmic reason i dont feel a tad bit cranky waking up this morning. In fact , i was awake 4 minutes before the alarm on my phone scream which was a very uncommon behavior for me to do so.

Well just feel like updating out of nothingness , maybe soon ill have better content other than simply writing off 5 minutes of my waking Saturday morning.

Oh life , where are thou hidden from me?

Oh well , just a random question? What do i want to win in a nice day of a carnivale? A genuine homosexual whom feeds on Attention. Family Guy Season 6 Episode 1.

Bye now.

No comments: