Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ranting pasal kerja byk dan bende best.

Hello hi ,
Somewhere along the line , it ticks me that i still have this medium that allowed me to pour down my thoughts and bridge it to the world , namely ; this blog. haha. see how nonchalantly that "haha" sound which indicate the passiveness in me.

Anyways , ive been super busy , super occupied , super attached with my MA programme. All of us , albeit part time or full time student are being intensively push to an extent that we didnt know existed in the first place. Here are some of my preliminary stage of my artworks. Its all done now but m not gonna showcase it in this post , maybe months down the line because u know how "often" i usually update my blog.





First time attempting in using soft pastel

Its been 2 weeks that i didnt know the meaning of beauty sleep or even clean clothes for that matter because ive been caged in the studio with the rest of my friend. But today i gotta detach and reward myself from all the work that ive been struggling on coz today m gonna experienced the coolest thing after rubik cubes , tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i present to youuu VIDEO GAMES LIVE IN KL! wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo m so excited i could do bungee jumping eventho i know it has the possibilities to kill me.



No comments: